Would you like to know… How to make the most of your VLE?
We are thinking of writing a guide on How to Make the Most of your VLE and wanted your feedback.
In our work with a wide range of clients, implementing VLE solutions, we know that VLEs are not used as well or as efficiently as they could be.
Make the Most of Your VLE
Have you ever thought about how you can get more people on the Virtual Learning Environment in your school, college, academy, university or work. Here is the book that gives you the steps you need to get more use of your VLE and get the result you want.
Who is it for…
Written as a a guide for School, College and Academy Principals, Head teachers, Senior Management Teams, School Leadership Administrators, Directors of Teaching and Learning, School Governors (with focus on Teaching and Learning), Educational Consultants and Teachers, the book has plenty to offer.
Why do I need it…
Government policies (especially in the UK, thanks to the now defunct government agency, BECTA) over the past 5 years have done much to push education towards a more technology-based approach. A significant part of this was the introduction of the VLE. Majority of universities, colleges, secondary and primary schools in the UK and the world now have fully functional VLEs.
The challenge remains though on making use and making the most out of these often expensive investments. It is rare to find a school that uses a VLE as the center of all learning activities and in many schools it remains the sad fact that use of the VLE is limited to a small number of highly technical, highly enthusiastic members of staff.
This book provides concrete actionable steps to help education establishments learn to make the most of their VLE.
What does it offer…
The book shares ideas and experiences that have worked in very well in several schools and have brought the VLE to the center of the teaching and learning experience, in alignment with the school’s vision and ethos.
Among some of the things covered in this book are:
- Laying the foundation for a successful VLE
- Creating a learning environment conducive to supporting a VLE
- Building a support framework for a VLE
- Staff and student considerations
- Building your army (VLE champions) in five simple steps
- How to manage yourVLE audience
- Building on content creation and population
- Considerations of teaching approaches and styles
- The five phases of teaching with technology
- Enhancing and optimizing a VLE
- Strategies for continuous development
- and more…
Multi-pronged Approach & Proven Strategies to Make the Most of Your VLE
Where will it take you…
There are many benefits to a Virtual Learning Environment and now that you have one, let’s make the most of it.
- Get Students and Staff excited again about your School’s VLE
- Go beyond using the VLE as a repository
- Leap frog your School’s academic achievement
- Effectively use VLE to shape all aspects of learning
- Encourage everyone in your school to get onboard and take full advantage of the VLE
- Maximise your investment and realise all the benefits of your VLE
- Move your VLE from being under-utilised to becoming the center of activities for teaching & learning
“Bring Out Your VLE’s Full Potential Starting Now”