The Adoption Model below looks at the 5 stages of Teaching with Technology and the Future of Digital Teaching.
The Five Stages of the Adoption Model
The Five Stages Are as Printed on the Graphics are as below:
- Familiarization: Dipping In – Logging on, personalising profile, define settings, customise look and feel, own the space
- Utilization: File Repository – Uploading documents, static contents, post classroom resource and reference storage
- Integration: Breakthrough – Making use of resources and activities on VLE during lessons with complete confidence
- Reorientation: Learning Revolution – student-focused learning with teachers as facilitators encouraging analytical thinkers
- Evolution: Optimisation – To continually find technology within the learning context.
Feel free to share the graphics while observing the license defined below.
Download your high resolution A4 copy for print here (Approx. 1.4MB).
Created by Samuel J Tan
Copyright © ColourMyLearning.com
Adoption Model – Teaching with Technology by CML is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.colourmylearning.com.